Youda Games Holding BV (“Youdagames”, “Company” “we” or “us”) respects the privacy of the users of its games available through our website at www.youdagames.com, governorofpoker.com, pokerworldgame.com, the Facebook platform and/or as installable mobile applications for iOS/Android/Kindle (the “Services”, as further defined in our TOS) and all third parties that offer our games. We are committed to protect the personal information that Users share with us. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you use our Services.
Last Revised: April 06, 2017
1. Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which is available to us while Users are using the Services. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, which may contain, among other things, type of operating system, type of browser and keyboard language, computer configurations settings and any similar technical data, etc. In addition the Company collects behavioural information, which may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Services (which Game was played, when, with whom, Game results, amount of Virtual Items purchased and/or “earned”, time and length of Game play etc.), User’s ‘click-stream’ on the Services, etc.
- The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.Users of the Services automatically provide their IP address mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geolocation (i.e., Country) and security purposes as further detailed below. If you play our Games on your mobile device, we collect your mobile device identifierIn addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User. The Personal Information is collected from the details the User provides when registering to the Site or to any Publisher Website, which may include, the User’s nick name, e-mail address, password and gender.Alternatively, Users can open an Account and signup to the Services via existing third party accounts (namely, Facebook account) used by the User (“Facebook Connect”). In the event that a User uses Facebook Connect, then Facebook provides us, per our request, with certain information about such User as is stored in such third-party account, namely, your Basic Information (nickname, full name, profile picture, gender, user ID, date of birth, list of friends and any other information the User made public) and game activity. Nevertheless, we DO NOT keep all of this information. We only store in our databases the following: full name and e-mail address (to the extent that your e-mail address is set as ‘public”). All other User information provided via the third party website is promptly deleted.
In the event that the User would like to send us Feedback regarding the Services, the User will be required to provide Youdagames with the User’s e-mail address.
In the event that you use our Games via Facebook Connect or within the Facebook platform then you hereby grant Youdagames permission to post on your behalf on your personal Facebook Timeline. However, you may stop this at any time by changing your settings in your Facebook account.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
3. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
- We collect information through your use of the Services. In other words, when you are using the Services we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party service providers as detailed below.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal information which you voluntarily provide when you open an Account via the registration form or alternatively, using your existing third-party web account (namely, the User’s Facebook account). In addition we may gather information such as your e-mail address when you send us Feedback. We may gather, collect and store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorised third-party service providers as detailed below.
4. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Enhance the Users experience on the Service.
- Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customisation and improvement of our Services.
- Learn about the preferences of Users and general trends on the Service (e.g. understand which features are more popular than others).
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Offer advanced features to the Service
- Personalize your experience on the Service
- Reply to your online queries made through the Services
- Monitor and regulate Virtual Item transactions made within the Service
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support.
- Provide the Users updates with personalised information regarding events, offers, information regarding the Company’s developments, new services, etc.
- Determine general geolocation information (i.e., country) from which the User’s computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location the Users of our Services as well as in order to safeguard our Site.
5. Sharing Information with Third Parties
For avoidance of doubt, Youdagames may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
6. Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to modify your Personal Information you may do so through the “Edit Details” tab within the Service. In the event that you want to delete your Account please send us an e-mail to: [email protected] we will make reasonable efforts to delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. In order to avoid any fraudulent behavior on behalf of the User we will retain your Personal Information for a period of one (1) year or as reasonably required.
To use our Services, you must be over the age of thirteen (13). Therefore, Youdagames does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of thirteen (13) are not using the Services.
8. Public Profile
For each User of our Apps and Games we create a personal segment within the Service which is accessible by other Users. The information which becomes public and accessible by other Users consists of your registration date to the Service, gender, best hand, ranking, wins and losses.
9. Payment for Virtual Items
We will collect the date payments made, items you have purchased, platform that the Virtual Items have been purchased on (e.g. Android through Google Play In-app Billing, Facebook through Facebook Payments, iOS through In-App Purchase on iOS ), payment method for purchasing Virtual Items and all the information relating to transactions made between you and other Users on the Service. However, we will not have access to your Personal Information regarding the actual payment means. In other words, we will not know what is your credit card number or billing information etc.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Services and User information and prevent unauthorised access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. The Personal Information is hosted on the Amazon Cloud which provides advanced security features. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorised access or use will never occur.
11. Third Party Service and/or Software Providers
12. Links to Third Party Websites
When You access or use the Services, we may use industry-wide technologies such as HTTP cookies and/or Local Shared Objects (LSOs), commonly called Flash cookies, which stores certain information on your computer (“Local Storage”) and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your experience much more convenient and effortless. It is easy to prohibit the Local Storage. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. In order to erase or disable the Local Storage option in Flash you should use the settings option of Flash according to the specific instructions provided by the technology provider. However, if you block or erase cookies, or change the settings of Flash, your online experience may be limited.
We also use certain third-party cookies. These are a different kind of cookies, stored on your computer by third parties, rather than by the Company (for example see Section 14 regarding Advertising). This kind of cookie is only read (and not altered by the Service) each time you visit the Service, and also when you visit certain websites or applications that uses similar cookies. Third-party cookies usually store only a Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc.
14. Direct Marketing and Advertisements
Direct Marketing: You hereby agree that we may use your contact details you provided us with for the purpose of informing you regarding additional products and services from us. We do not actively share personal information with third party advertisers for their direct marketing purposes unless you give Us your consent.. You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice by e-mail to the following address: [email protected], or alternatively, responding to the e-mail transmitted to you and asking to be unsubscribed. In any event the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list are available in the e-mail transmitted to you.
15. Push Notifications/Alerts
In the event that you use our Games via our Apps, Youdagames may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your device or by changing your settings within the App as is applicable to your device.
17. Got any Questions?